ragi(millet) adai with Drumstick leaves, முருங்கைக்கீரை கேழ்வரகு அடை
ragi adai recipe with drumstick leaves(murungai keerai in Tamil). ragi adai is a millet savory pancakes made with drumstick leaves and onions. I have used the ragi sathu maavu to make this ragi adai. Healthy diabetic friendly breakfast menu with fewer ingredients and no soaking or fermentation required like normal Adai dosa. Murungai keerai adai that I posted recently is an Iron-rich healthy breakfast. Kids will have this as a snack in the evening time.
ragi semiya Kesari is the sweet version of the ragi recipe. No dosa batter in the fridge doesn’t worry still you can make breakfast quickly using the ragi flour. To make this healthy add a hand full drumstick leaves and onion. It is a diabetic-friendly breakfast because I didn’t add rice flour. since it is fiber & Iron-rich anyone can have this healthy ragi adai.
More Healthy Breakfast Menu, Stuffed idli, Cheese Dosai, Kara Dosai, Kari Dosai, Vendhaya Dosai, Mysore Masala Dosai, Paneer Dosai.
ragi adai recipe with drumstick leaves(RECIPE VIDEO):
Cooking Instructions for Ragi Adai recipe:
1. Take ragi flour/கேழ்வரகு மாவு in a mixing bowl, add chopped onion, chopped drumstick leaves(முருங்கைக்கீரை), green chili, oil, salt and mix everything well.
2. add water little by little and make a stiff dough like chapati dough.
3. now divide the dough into medium-sized balls.
4. flatten it over a banana leaf or in a plate or directly on top of the Tawa.
5. wet your hand and flatten it into thin adai.
6. invert the adai over a hot Tawa.
7. Sprinkle some oil and fry both sides.
8. cover and cook the adai so that it cooks well inside too.
9. ragi adai is ready now. You can have it with coconut chutney or sambar.
I have used the cookie cutter and cut it like a teddy bear and sprinkle some sugar on top. This way Kids love to have ragi adai.
Similar recipe Adai maavu kunukku
முருங்கைக்கீரை கேழ்வரகு கார அடை, ragi adai recipe in Tamil:
- ragi/கேழ்வரகு மாவு - 1 கப்
- onion/வெங்காயம் - 1 (நறுக்கியது)
- green chili/பச்சை மிளகாய் - 2 (நறுக்கியது)
- drumstick leaves/முருங்கைக்கீரை - 1 கப் நறுக்கியது
- water/தண்ணீர் - தேவையான அளவு
- oil/எண்ணெய் - தேவையான அளவு
- salt/உப்பு - தேவையான அளவு
- Take ragi flour/கேழ்வரகு மாவு in a mixing bowl, add chopped onion, chopped drumstick leaves(முருங்கைக்கீரை), green chili, oil, salt and mix everything well.
- add water little by little and make a stiff dough like chapati dough.
- now divide the dough into medium-sized balls.
- flatten it over a banana leaf or in a zipper cover.
- wet your hand and flatten it into thin adai.
- invert the adai over a hot Tawa. Sprinkle some oil and fry both sides.
- cover and cook the adai so that it cooks well inside too.
- ragi adai is ready now. You can have it with coconut chutney or sambar.
2. DON'T USE PLASTIC SHEET FOR MAKING THE ADAIS, AVOID PLASTIC.
3. MAKE THIN ADAI AND DON'T FORGOT"COVER & COOK" OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT COOK PROPERLY. DIGESTION ISSUES WILL OCCUR.
Do try this recipe and enjoy the day!
Ragi Adai with Drumstick leaves, முருங்கைக்கீரை கேழ்வரகு கார அடை,
Are you making this recipe? I would like to see your creations so snap a photo and tag @premasculinary on Instagram with the hashtag #premasculinary
please give ***** and comment below.
You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram or more easy recipes.
Read our Recipe Blog: www.premascook.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c