Mint(Pudina) Rasam, Navratri Day 9 No Onion No Garlic Rasam Recipes(video updated)
Mint Rasam Recipe, Pudina Rasam recipe without Garlic, How to make Mint Rasam without Rasam Podi. Very simple and Easy Rasam recipe that you don’t need any rasam podi made without freshly hand pound rasam powder. This rasam has no garlic that you can make on occasions(Pandigai). My Pandigai menu will not be complete without rasam. Today Navratri Day 9 On this auspicious Vijayadashmi day, Wishing you A Very Happy Dussehra🙏🙏🙏!
Navratri Day 9 Today’s Color is Purple💜💜💜. I have planned the Menu with some purple colors, Beetroot Kootu, Mint rasam, Kosambari, Thengai Purnam Poli Everything without Onion, and Garlic. For Recipes You can click on each title it will direct you to the respective recipes.
interesting Rasam collections from Prema’s Culinary, Paruppu Urundai Rasam, Poricha Rasam, Vepampoo Rasam, Tomato Rasam(Thakkali Rasam), Kollu Rasam, Lemon Rasam, Pineapple rasam, cauliflower rasam Mor Rasam, Mysore rasam, Kalyana rasam, Rasam Vadai, Vetrilai rasam,
The Most Requested Video Recipe, Mint Rasam(புதினா ரசம்). Tharamana Manama Rasam. Very healthy rasam, no need for rasam powder(podi) made using fresh mint leaves, bought so much mint leaves so இந்த வாரம் புதினா வாரம். Quickly check the recipe video below, Do try this Rasam immediately, and let me know your feedback🙏🙏🙏🙏
Newly Updated Mint Rasam Video
Step By Step Pudina Rasam Recipe, How to make Mint Rasam without Rasam Podi,
🌿🌿Mint Rasam(pudina Rasam) Preparation Step:1
- Pressure cook 1 tbsp dal with ½ cup of water, mash and keep aside. Soak gooseberry-sized tamarind in water for 15 mins and extract the juice, keep aside.
- Take a handful of fresh mint leaves, grind them with little water, and keep them aside.
🌿🌿Mint Rasam(pudina Rasam) Making Step:2
- Into a motor pestle powder 2 tsp cumin seeds + 1 tbsp pepper into a coarse powder.
- Now into a Saucepan add 1 finely chopped tomato, 2 green chilies, curry leaves
- ½ cup of water, cook dal, ground mint + ½ cup water, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp salt, add the freshly ground cumin pepper powder.
- Let it boil well(4 to 6 mins) on medium flame, till the tomatoes cook & turn soft.
🌿🌿Mint Rasam(pudina Rasam) Making Step:3
- Add the tamarind extract, boil till it foams(should not boil the rasam for long after adding tamarind extract). Add coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Now tempering, Heat a pan and add 1 tsp ghee, 1 tsp mustard seeds, and once the mustard seeds splutter add the tadka over the rasam mix well. That’s Donne!
- Always serve the rasam hot.
Flavorful rasam is ready to serve.
Tips and Notes:
1. Let the tomatoes boil well or Even you can grind the tomatoes and add them then only the rasam will be tastier.
2. Adjust the pepper & chili according to your spice level.
3. Always make the rasam powder freshly and make rasam, stored rasam powder will not taste good as fresh ones.
4. Always serve hot piping rasam.
We can serve the Pudina rasam with Hot Steaming Rice, Side dishes like Potato Fry, Sepankizhangu Roast, Senaikizhangu Varuval.
Do try this recipe and let me know your feedback!
Have a Good Day!!!