How to make Tea(Indian Chai) without Chai Masala or Whole Spices. Simple Tamil Nadu Tea Shop Style Tea Recipe. Making tea is not a Kamba sutram(Big Deal) though sometimes we got confused if a guest comes how much water and how much milk, and how much tsp sugar so many questions will arise in our mind. This confusion may sometimes happen to cook experts too. End up with an excess amount of Tea or Lack of Tea. This Post will help Beginners Newly Married women or Bachelors can learn “How to make a Perfect Tea”
Being a Coffee person very rarely make milk Tea at home. Even Arvind loves Coffee so the chances of making milk tea are very less. Mostly we drink Green Tea. If guests come whenever they ask for Tea I will make tea otherwise coffee only.
Before marriage, I used to make the evening Tea, if amma ask me to make it! Whenever I make tea I ask amma how many tsp tea powder, and how much sugar. Amma never taught me cooking but whenever I raise such questions she says like keep in mind for 4 cups of tea you need to add 3 cups of milk and 1 cup of water, 3 tsp sugar, and 3 tsp Tea powder. This fixed on my mind till now I follow this. If more than 4 people come I double the quantity. Also, she mentioned using the tumbler for measurement when you serve Tea. So that we will not make excess tea. Very simple and Easy Logic rite? Now anyone can make A Simple TEA!
Video of making a Perfect Cup of Tea:
How to make Tea(Chai)
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tsp Tea Powder
- 3 tsp sugar
- Take 1 cup of water in a sauce pan, let it boil. Now add 3 tsp of tea powder, 3 tsp of sugar, Let it boil well.
- Now add 3 cups of milk(i used fresh al Rawabi full cream milk). Let it boil. The Milk should foam well, boil it for 2 mins keep stiring.
- Switch off the stove and stain the tea dust and serve tea Hot.
- Super Strong Tea is ready to serve!
Step-by-Step Picture of Making Tea Procedure:
Take 1 cup of water in a sauce pan, let it boil. Now add 3 tsp of tea powder, 3 tsp of sugar.Let it boil well.
Now add 3 cups of milk(i used fresh al rawabi full cream milk). Let it boil. It should Foam well(2 to 3 mins) in medium flame. Switch off the stove and stain the tea dust and serve Hot tea.
Keep in mind next time you make tea(tips for beginners)
- Before making tea just make sure that for how many people you are gonna make tea and then take the cups that your are going to serve. Use that cup to measure the water and milk. So that you will not get confused and will get right amount of tea you need.
- always boil the water and tea dust well with adding sugar so that you will get the darker dications.
- After Boiling the tea dust & sugar in water add the Fresh milk, even if it cold that is fine but make sure that it boils well with the dication. The tea should foams wells. It should boil atleast for 2 mins in medium flame. Keep these tips in mind next time while you make TEA Then you becomes Pro in making Tea!
Hope you like this simple variety of rice recipe. Do stay tuned to Prema’s Culinary for more intresting Recipes if you have any doubts about this recipe or If you want any specific recipes you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Follow me on Instagram for more Recent updates and every cooking recipe video share your thoughts with me, Also tag our page on Instagram @premasculinary with hashtag it on #premasculinary
Thanks & Have a Good Day! 😉Enjoy Cooking and Mindful Eating!