Coconut ladoo recipe with home made desiccated coconut
Coconut ladoo or laddu recipe with step by step cooking instruction, Video, notes & Tips. This coconut ladoo made with home made desiccated coconut easily without buying the desiccated coconut from the store. This is a popular Indian delicacy Nariyal Ke Ladoo,suits for all occasions like diwali,navratri,vinayagar chathurthi and mainly offered as neivedyam to GOD.
This Vegan coconut ladoo recipe contains no condensed milk and less sugar. Few days back i have posted the Sabudana ladoo recipe for navratri, One of reader mailed me to post coconut laddu recipe then made it to post on blog. Now you can search for Prema’s Culinary Ladoo Recipes you can find 7+ ladoo recipes on my blog. Do try and let me know the feedback.
I am so happy today that am publishing my 50th cooking video on Youtube. Big thanks to Aishu She motivated me to publish video on youtube and helped me to take video. Thank you so much to all my reader supported me lot.
Do subscribe my video on tube for up coming diwali recipe and more…
In this post will see,
before proceed with coconut ladoo recipe, Lets see How to make desiccated coconut at home,
Home made desiccated coconut from fresh coconut recipe video,
Now the desiccated coconut is ready,
Lets see step by step instructions for the coconut ladoo recipe,
Boil the water and then mix the sugar with the water,dissolve it.if there are impurities than strain the sugar solution.
Boil in low flame once the solution started to thicken and continue to cook till you get the one thread consistency.
switch off the flame.Now add cardamom with desiccated coconut and mix well. Add in the sugar syrup and mix well.
quickly stir and make small balls from the mixture.if the heat is too much too handle, wait for a few minutes till you are comfortable in making the ladoos.the mixture should be hot or warm while making the ladoos.
if the mixture become cold, then making the ladoos is impossible.in that case, return the pan or bowl on the fire and slightly warm the mixture and continue to make the ladoos.Now ladoo is ready to be served.
Here is the coconut ladoo with home made desiccated coconut is ready.
If you want more ladoo recipes then check ,
Coconut ladoo recipe video,
Tips to make perfect coconut ladoo,
- sugar syrup consistency is very important if you miss single string then very difficult to make.
- Make laddu in warm other wise you can’t roll it. If it not warm you can agin keep back in the stove and warm it and start making it.
- if you are using fresh coconut you can dry roast it in tawa and then use it.
- you can add rose essence to make rose ladoo.
Coconut ladoo recipe below,
- 1 & ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Boil the water and then mix the sugar with the water,dissolve it.
- if there are impurities than strain the sugar solution.
- Boil in low flame once the solution started to thicken and continue to cook till you get the one thread consistency.
- switch off the flame and add the desiccated coconut and cardamom powder to the sugar solution.
- quickly stir and make small balls from the mixture.
- if the heat is too much too handle, wait for a few minutes till you are comfortable in making the ladoos.
- the mixture should be hot or warm while making the ladoos.
- if the mixture become cold, then making the ladoos is impossible.
- in that case, return the pan or bowl on the fire and slightly warm the mixture and continue to make the ladoos.
- Now ladoo is ready to be served.
Have a nice day!!!