Eggless Vanilla Cupcake Recipe | Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe for beginners. Looking for Easy eggless vanilla cake recipe? new for Baking? Then this would the best Vanilla Cupcake recipe that has no egg. Easy cake recipe with fewer ingredients. Very soft and moist Vanilla cupcakes are the very good option for making the Valentines day. Advance Valentines Day wishes to all!
Eggless Vanilla Cupcake recipe is shared here for a reader who wants to make a surprise cake for her hubby on valentines day. A week before she pinged in Facebook messenger and requested for a simple vanilla cake recipe. she mentioned that she wants a very basic cake recipe and it should be eggless. I shared this recipe and cleared her doubts. I thought to share the recipe here because as tomorrow is valentines day many have plans to make a cake so this cake recipe might help. This is basic cake recipe that you can make for layer cake also.
Actually today I and akshu were thinking about what to bake, she told she want cupcakes. You won’t believe these cupcakes were made by her and I was just standing aside. I always believe this recipe and it won’t fail.
Do check my Eggless cake recipes collections and post your feedback.
Do check our Cupcake recipe collections,
Recipe card for the Eggless Vanilla Cupcake Recipe:
- 6 tbsp Oil
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Take a mixing bowl. Beat oil and sugar, till the sugar melts.
- Shift the plain flour and baking powder. Add the sieved flour with oil and sugar beat well.
- Add vanilla essence, milk and water, mix well.
- Finally, add the baking soda and vinegar, mix well.
- Pour the eggless vanilla cupcake batter over the greased baking tin and bake it for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
- Now eggless vanilla cupcakes are ready to serve.
Do try this recipe and enjoy Valentines Day!!