Baby corn fried rice,Chinese style fired baby corn rice
Baby corn fried rice with step by step pics and videos. Fried baby rice is very good for kids and a healthy lunch box menu. I have posted the vegetable fried rice(Chinese style) and here is the baby corn fried rice in Chinese style. I am so happy that this is one of the recipe published in maligai malar magazine 2015 among 30 variety rice recipes and i was featured in that magazine will post all those recipes in tamil soon.
The secret behind a perfect fried rice is that the cooking of the rice. If you cook the rice perfectly then your fried rice will turn well. Two reasons the fried rice turns flop, one is that not adding the exact
1. not adding the exact measurement of the water while cooking the rice.
2. too much cooking the vegetables. these factors make our fried rice mushy and kids doesn’t like it. Here I have shared the cooking tips of both veggies as well as rice do follow that while making the fried rice.
Here I made the rice in Chinese style by adding the sauces and ajinamoto, but you can skip that if you are making in Indian style fried rice.
I have cut the baby corn into lengthwise you can cut it into round or circle also. Whatever size your kids would love to have. Most of the fried rice recipes call for the capsicum and it rich in vitamins so don’t skip capsicum(bell peppers) while making fried rice.
Okay, lets staring preparing the fried rice, Before proceeding into the recipe pls check the procedure for cooking the basmati rice. How to cook basmati rice perfectly. Follow the tips and procedure mentioned there and then let the rice cool down for few minutes and then start making the rice.If you make fried rice with hot steaming rice, then the rice will become sticky.
Speciality is that this is no onion and no garlic rice which is suitable for Jains also.
How to make baby corn fried rice recipe,
add a tbsp of oil in a pan and drop the thinly sliced baby corn, saute it. Once the baby corn turns soft, add in the capsicum(bell Pepper). Saute for a while.
Now add in the sauce, ajinamoto, pepper and salt. Toss for a while and remove it from the fire. Don’t over cook the rice. Baby corn fried rice is ready to serve.
Quick baby corn fried recipe below,
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby corn
- 1 cup steamed basmati rice
- ⅓ cup sliced bell peppers(capsicum)
- A generous pinch ajinamoto
- ⅓ tsp soya sauce
- ⅓ tsp chilli suace
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- add a tbsp of oil in a pan and drop the thinly sliced baby corn, saute it.
- Once the baby corn turns soft, add in the capsicum(bell Pepper). Saute for a while.
- Now add in the sauce, ajinamoto, pepper and salt. Toss for a while and remove it from the fire. Don't over cook the rice. Baby corn fried rice is ready to serve.
Have a nice day!!!
Thats a simple and really delicious meal..Kids would love this.