Vegetable and Paneer Jalfrezi is a perfect side dish for rotis. I wanna try the restrant style of Paneer Jalfrezi and at the same i did added loads of vegetables to make the dish rich and healthy.Are you looking for a good side dish for your party menu ??? Getting bored of making usual paneer butter masala ??? Then Vegetable Paneer jalfrezi would be the better option.Do try this and enjoy.
|Vegetables and Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe
Prep time: under 15 mins | Cook time:under 30 mins | Serves: 3
Ingredients needed :
1 Carrot, julienned
2 tbsp green peas,i used fresh one
1 Tomato ,cut it into strips
3 Baby corn julienned
100 g Paneer
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Jeera
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Kasuri methi
1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
2 tsp Coriander powder
- Heat oil in a pan.Add in cumin seeds and allow it to splutter, add onion and saute till the onions turns transparent.Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a few more minutes.
- Add in all the veggies,paneer and salt,toss well.
- Once the vegetables 3/4th cooked add in chilli powder,coriander powder and tomato ketchup.Do not over cook the vegetables.Saute for few minutes and then finally add in the kasuri methi,remove it from the flame.
- Transfer it into the serving dish.
- Do not over cook the vegetables.
- You can add tomato puree if you want more gravy.
- If you don’t like the raw smell of paneer you can shallow fry it and then add it into the masala.
- I use the fresh green peas,if you are using the dry peas soak and boil it.Then add it along with the other veggie tables.
Serve it with Roti,Parathas or pulkas.Enjoy!!!
Have a nice Day!!!
Technorati Tags: Vegetable jalfrezi Recipe,Vegetable Recipes,Roasted Vegetable Recipe,Jalfrezi Recipe,Jalfrezi,How to cook vegetables Recipes,Vegetable Recipe,Vegetable Charchari Recipe,Stir Fry Vegetables Recipe,Paneer Recipes,Paneer Jalfrezi recipe,Paneer Jalfrezi,Side dish recipe,North Indian Side Dish