A Simple and Easy method of Chilli Panner-Indo Chinese Style
Chilli Paneer is the most known dish to all Chinese food lovers.Well, its my favorite too…Let me share this mouth watering dish with you guys…Give it a try, you wont be disappointed…
- 200gms Paneer cut into small cubes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 medium sized onions,diced and separated
- 4 Garlic pods finely chopped
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 3 Green chillies Slit lengthwise
- 1 Green bell peppers,diced.
- A pinch salt(Adjust the salt according to your taste)
To Marinate the Paneer we need:
- 2 tbsp Maida Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl add maida, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder and salt.Pour water and mix well without lumps.Add the paneer cubes into the batter and mix well,marinate it for half an hour. Make sure that Paneer pieces are fully covered with this marinade.
- Meanwhile slice the onion separate it,slit the green chilli,dice the Bell peppers,chop the garlic and spring onions.
- Heat oil in a pan,add marinated paneer without any batter, reserve this batter for later use.Shallow fry the paneer.
- Turn the other side also and shallow fry, till it becomes light brown.Once done drain the excess oil and take it out from the pan.
- In the same pan,add in the onion,garlic,bell peppers and chillies,saute it for few minutes till the onion becomes soft.
- Add the fried panner .Finally add sauce and salt.Saute them again for few minutes.
- Add a tsp of reserved batter,if you want gravy.Otherwise you can skip this step.
- Saute it till the gravy becomes thick.Once it becomes thick,remove it from the stove.
Try this with Noodles,fried rice or with any rotis
Have a Nice Day!!!
Technorati Tags: Chilli Paneer-Indochinese series,Indo chinese Recipes,Chilli Paneer,Side dish Recipe,Paneer Recipes,Chinese Vegeterian Recipe.
looks yummy 🙂
Yum ..looks so delicious and with noodles is just perfect …you are making me more hungry in lunch time now
delicious paneer…interesting way!!
Looks so yummy…drooling here
This looks tongue tickling prema..bookmarked.
Hmmm, yumm! Looks very tempting.
i would like to have some right now..looks so yummmy and u have done it so perfectly.
Wow looks delicious…yummmy with fried rice
looks so good n mouthwatering. love to try this.
wow awesome dear…loved dat…
Yummy!!!!!!!!!!! Drooling over the last click 🙂
It’s been so long since I had thi,,craving for some now
Love this anytime..just need some noodles r fried rice wid it
look so tempting and yummy!
Wow ,what a lovely recipe.. superb. I love the presentation..:)
Lovely presentation and the click just makes me want to grab a whole plate.
Check out my 200th post Giveaway
so perfectly prepared…looks delicious..:P
I am drooling here:-) The last click is simply irresistible!
A yummy chilli panner.Its really drolling.Have bookmarked.
Omg, am just drooling over that last click, super inviting..
this is simply fab !! do link it to the GFF event dear !
1. Join me in a 100-day Global Food Festival here
2. New event: Strawberry desserts all this October
That looks mouthwatering!
yummy yum chilli paneer!!looks very inviting..
An all time fav ~ I can finish that whole bowl in one go..lol..
Looks delicious and a lovely presentation.
I also make pretty much the same way.. Your pics are totally mouthwatering!
Event: Serve It – Festival Potluck
wow very tempting and wonderful chilli paneer !! loved it !!
Ongoing Event – CC-What’s For Friday Dinner??
Chilly paneer looks spicy, yummy, mouth watering and delicious.
Irresistible recipe…Lovely presentation..
wow!! wow!! indo style paneer.. thats stunning!! 🙂
No doubt this is a tasty dish-you have some wonderful ingredients in here. Your picture does make me hungry-yum!
mouthwatering dish, chilli paneer looks so yum dear..
Fabulous chilli paneer.
So tempting and yummy!
It’s a delight every time i visit your blog. Lovely recipe. You may soon see this on my space.
I like the twist in this recipe, what an outcome, cooked in Chinese style.
I love chilli paneer, looks fantastic.
Looks just like the ones we get in chinese restaurants.
Interesting and delicious way to make chilli paneer..Bookmarking this..:)
Ummm.. that looks delicious.!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy to follow you :o)
Looks fabulous …pics r simply irresistible…
Love the juicy paneer with fried rice or noodles!