Paneer 65 Fried Rice Recipe, Easy Paneer Recipes
Paneer 65 Fried rice recipe with detail and video. Simple Vegetable Fried Rice recipe, is the easiest Indo-Chinese rice recipe. Paneer 65 fried rice is the fusion of South Indian style Paneer 65 and the Chinese Fried rice. Very Easy to make and no much effort is needed to make. This is a Quick Lunchbox Recipe. Kids Love to have it Since it is protein rice Fried Rice Recipe we can make often at home. Very good party food.
Paneer 65 recipe which I have posted in my blog is a too good recipe, just mixing all the ingredients and frying it. Actually one fine Sunday I have the plan to make Paneer 65 and veg fried rice for lunch. I did all preparations to make fried rice. Suddenly I remember Kalps Gobi 65 rice Recipe, it was super hit in our home that is Gobi 65 Rice. Then I change my plan of making both separately. I made Veg fried Rice + Panner 65 Together = Paneer 65 Fried Rice.
Mostly I will make any variety rice or Simple Biryani for Sunday Lunch. I think all of us like that so only we can spend more time on family. Paneer 65 is the great idea of making it for Sunday lunch. Then why you are waiting. Plan it for this Sunday, make it Paneer 65 rice at your home and surprise the family. Happy weekends to all in advance!!!
Before proceeding with the recipe watch the paneer 65 recipe below and make it ready. This below youtube video of Paneer 65 recipe will help you make it easily and quickly.
Step by step Paneer 65 Recipe below,
Make the paneer 65 first and keep aside. Cook the basmati rice and keep aside. Heat oil in a wok pan and then add the sliced onions or spring onions saute well. Add salt and veggies like capsicum, carrot or beans saute well. Add the paneer 65 and mix well.
Add the sauce and saute well. Now add the rice and mix well.
Add pepper and saute the rice. After adding the rice saute it carefully don’t break the rice. Super Tempting Paneer 65 fried rice is ready to serve.
Paneer 65 rice recipe in detail:
- 1 cups steamed rice
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (i used the only capsicum)
- ¼ cup spring onions or normal onion,finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- salt as required
- Make the paneer 65 first and keep aside. Cook the basmati rice and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok pan and then add the sliced onions or spring onions saute well. you can add garlic at this stage(i skipped).
- Add salt and veggies like capsicum, carrot or beans saute well.
- Add the paneer 65 and mix well.
- Add the sauce and saute well. Now add the rice and mix well.
- Add pepper and saute the rice. After adding the rice saute it carefully don't break the rice. Super Tempting Paneer 65 fried rice is ready to serve.
don't over cook the veggies
Any kind of veggies also you can add.
Paneer 65 Fried Rice Recipe Video
Have a nice day!