The Mango Pickle Recipe-Kerala Mango Pickle is very easy and simple to make.When i saw the sour mangoes in market today, i immediately bought and made Mango pickle.Here is the Spicy Kerala Style Mango Pickle Recipe for you guys.
|Instant Mango Pickle Recipe- How to make spicy Kerala Style Mango pickle ———————————————————————————————————————————–
Author : Premalatha Aravindhan Category: condiments Cuisine: Kerala Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins Yields: 2 cups of pickle
2 cups mangoes cut into pieces with skin
1 tbsp Red chilly Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
To Roast and Grind:
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
3-4 Dry Red Chillies
To Temper: 2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
a Sprig curry leaves
- Cut the mango into pieces and let it dry for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile dry roast the roast and grind ingredients.
- Cool down for few minutes and then powder it.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and temper the mustard seeds,once it splutter add the curry leaves.
- Add the chilly powder,turmeric powder,roasted powder and salt.Switch of the stove.
- Add the mango pieces and mix well.Mango spickle is ready to serve.
- After adding the powder keep the flame in low otherwise it will start burning.
- After adding the mango don’t keep it in flame,it will become mushy.
- According to your tastebud add or reduce the chilly powder.
Do try this instant mango pickle and enjoy!!!
Have a Nice Day!!!
Technorati Tags: mango pickle,mango pickle recipe,instant mango pickle recipe,instant mango pickle,maangai oorugai,mango oorugai recipe,how to make mango pickle,easy mango pickle recipe,raw mango recipes,thayir sadam pickle,curd rice and pickle,lunch combo