Homemade Hair Oil for Hair growth and stop hair fall
Homemade hair oil for hair growth and stop hair fall. Good hair speaks louder than words, it’s true though how we get good hair, long hair?? This is everyone’s question. It is very tough to avoid using chemicals. Even I did many times rebounding, coloring on my hair. But still gaining good hair by maintaining it the proper way. Sharing one beast Homemade hair oil recipe which amma use to make for us and I am following that for my kids too.
By genetics, we have good thick long hair, but due to my weight loss I lost so much hair and it becomes thin. I cut my hair very short 8 months before. I visited a gemologist for hair growth he asks me to take biotin 1000mg I started taking it. Along with that, I did some home remedies too, the doc asks me to drink more water, 8 hours of complete sleep, and healthy food with has a lot of protein.
Water is the best medicine for all our health problems, stress-free life, good sleep, and protein intake give us good hair this the secret behind every good hair and skin. This hair is completely organic and no side effects. Even I am using this for my 7 yrs old daughter till now touch wood she has very good hair even longer than me.
This post will help you to get good hair I promise.
The ingredients I used and their Benefits,
- Fenugreek seeds(vendhayam) are a rich source of iron and protein — two essential nutrients for hair growth
- kalonji(karuppu seeragam) is used to fight hair fall and even to induce hair re-growth
- shallots rich in sulfur, which helps in the production of collagen tissues
- aloe vera vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth, shine
- tulsi & neem leaf to get rid of dandruff
- hibiscus flower aids hair growth from dormant hair follicles helping cover bald patches
- amla, treat hair loss effectively, and strengthen the hair
- Bhringaraj(karisalankanni) turn grey hair into black permently
This Hair oil I skipped amla, neem leaves, Bhringaraj(karisalankanni) since I didn’t get but please include them while you make them.
How to make Herbal Hair oil at Home,
- Take 2 tbsp fenugreek(vendhayam) seeds soaked in 2 tbsp water for 1 hour.
- After an hour add it to a mixie jar, add 1 tbsp kalonji(karuppu seeragam), 5 shallots, 100g aloe vera, tulsi, curry leaves, hibiscus flower,2 amla,s and grind it to a paste without water.
- Heat good quality 300g coconut oil, add the paste mix well. Keep in low flame let it boil for 10 to 20 mins till the paste become crispy and settle at the bottom
- Drain the oil using a stainless steel strainer. Cooldown and then store it in a plastic or glass container.
It will stay at room temperature for a month.
How to use,
- Take 1 tbsp oil to apply on roots to the bottom. Give a good massage to improve blood flow.
- We need to apply the oil when it is warm so warm up the oil before applying to the scalp
- apply to the hair, keep it for an hour and wash it with any mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- shall we keep this overnight? yes if you don’t have any health issues like sinus or anything you can keep overnight and wash it
- Is it smell bad, yes a bit we used shallots so little smell will be there but it’s not too bad a smell.
- Applying this oil we can go out? no, not only this oil applying any oil we should not go out.
- premature greying of hair is totally genetic but we can recover by using this hringaraj(karisalankanni) reqularly.
- How many days do we need to use this oil? The results are totally different from person to person. we need to continue till we get results.
- shelf life of this oil is very less so make small quantity and use it.
- you can use henna with this oil for good color & shine
As I said before these are all simple home remedies to good hair but the main thing is to eat more protein like paneer, yogurt, fish, dal, egg, etc., good sleep for 8 hours, drink more water.
Have a Good Day Makkale!!!