Eggless Mehandi cake | how to do mehandi design on cake
I was so excited to make this cake, it’s my first attempt of mehandi design on cake.Though am not an expert in Mehandi but know how to fill the whole hand.Made this cake for a special friend who is celebrating her birthday today.Here am sharing this with you all.
I used the eggless vanilla cake recipe for this.
Check here the recipe for chocolate frosting and How to Melt Chocolate with double boiling method.
- I used the eggless vanilla cake recipe to make this cake so refer here for the detailed procedure.Once you made the cake, let it cool down completely.
- Arrange the parchment papers on sides so that if the frosting drops it can be removed easily from the board.
- Make the chocolate frosting by melting the chocolate,butter and cream,check here for detailed procedure to melt chocolate and to make chocolate frosting.Once done apply the frosting all over the cake.
- Spread it nicely on the sides.You can use any flat thing to spread the chocolate frosting evenly or you can also use a piece of parchment paper to spread the frosting.
- Once done remove the parchment paper pieces which is kept on the sides and set it in fridge for 15 minutes and then start the deco.
- Fill the pink cream frosting inside the cone and make ready for the piping.Practise some designs which you are going to apply on the cake before you start.
- Start applying the design on the sides and corners and then fill the centre.
Here is the mehandi cake is ready.If you are expert in mehandi then try some good designs.
Have a nice day!!!
Wow!!!Lovely presentation and I just loved the idea of Mehndi design on a cake.Too good!
Nice work prema …looks very fab
nice post Prema..even I love doing mehendi designs on cake
wow !!the cake looks gorgeous…
wow! so yummy cake.. Nice work Prema
Wow very delicious and artistic mehendi design on a cake.
Design looks so pretty….
Cake looks very gorgeous with mehandi design.. looks very artistic. so beautiful.
Wow, you are a very talented lady Prema! Cake looks gorgeous!
Wow very nice.
wow… lovely creative work dear… U have lot of patience to do it..
Very beautiful lovely design…
Omg… Fabulous cake… how long u took to complete the mehndi design???
that is a good idea looks yummy
Stunning and that mehendi design looks fabulous..Wat a tremendous work prema.
Very innovative dear
wow mehendi on a cake … wow nice idea … looks perfect …….
Such a pretty design, wonderful!
the pattern looks too good and color combination also perfect..very attractive cake
your cake looks amazing…
It looks so beautiful prema…ur frnd must have thot a few times b4 cutting it!!! 🙂
ur effort has to be paid off, wonderful…
Fantastic cakeprema, hope your friend had a nice time
WOW …beautifully decorated 🙂
Cake looks so yummy and tempting…
The cake looks absolutely fabulous! Nice work! I wouldn’t have the heart to cut it after all the hard work!
Wow, that’s a fancy cake.
Very beautiful cake..
Gorgeous work dear…Mehandi cake is on my must-try list. I even bought an actual mehandi cone to practice how to put Mehandi first 😛
cake looks fantabulous prema 🙂
Prema, how i missed this Cake.. fab work again..colour combo is greattt
Very beautifully designed. .Prema .great efforts.
Your friend is indeed lucky!!Cake looks so pretty!
beautiful cake n lovely design…ur so creative..